Monday, December 1, 2014

Blog Post #5 - Part B

My PLN has not grown too much since I first created it. I have kept in contact with my personal teaching friends, started following other teachers and teacher assisting sites on twitter and youtube, and continued to use my Pinterest page to draw inspiration. I have also found many teachers blogs through our C4T assignments that I am continuing to follow. A piece that I cannot wait to add to my PLN as a teacher is one that I discovered while working on Blog Post #13 called Schoology. Using this service, I will be able to glean knowledge from teachers all over the country who also use it. We can compare lesson plans, talk about classroom improvements, and even ask for help. I think it will be a great asset to my classroom, and best of all - it's free!

en.wikipedia.org

No comments:

Post a Comment